The small print
1. Please take note of all safety notices and bring these to your child's attention.
2. Dusty Does Disco is aimed at children under 11 years and their friends and family, however older / younger siblings are invited. Please be the judge as to whether your children will enjoy this experience.
3. All Adults and children will be required to purchase a ticket either in advance through this website or on the door if the event is not sold out. Only siblings who are under the age of 1 are free (or 1p if ordered online). Proof of purchase will be required on the door for all tickets booked in advance.
4. Adults without a child will not be permitted to enter. Maximum of 4 children allowed entry per adult and maximum of 2 adults per child.
5. No food and drink on the dance floor.
6. No prams on the dance floor and all buggies must be in the buggy park with the exception of younger siblings requiring the use of a buggy e.g. to sleep.
7. Strobe Lighting may be used and can affect people with Photo sensitive epilepsy, or other ailments triggered by flashing or moving lights.
8. Personal items should be left with accompanying adults. We cannot accept responsibility for theft, loss or damage.
9. The venue and/or Dusty Does Disco staff reserves the right to remove persons from the venue for any reason including behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or annoyance. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
10. No money will be refunded unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation we shall provide a full refund of the entry fee. No other claims will be entertained.
11.Dusty Does Disco is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss, however caused, to you except where any such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of Dusty Does Disco, its employees or agents.
12. All efforts are made to ensure the environment is safe for babies and young children. Nappy changing facilities and a microwave for warming baby food is available at most venues.
13. Dusty Does Disco may record, film or photograph the events. Your attendance at the event shall constitute your approval for Dusty Does Disco to make full use of the photographs, recordings and the footage taken without any recourse to you. The photographs may be used for the website or affiliate websites, press or promotional materials. If you do not wish your child to be filmed or photographed please make the organisers or official photographer aware of this.